Package Details & Inclusions
Mumbai Darshan Tour by Helicopter – 60 mins – 18750/- per person – Minimum 4 people (inclusive of taxes)
Make your loved ones feel like a Super Star on their special day. Gift him/her a joy ride. At Cool Weekends, we will make sure that the day becomes extra memorable for your loved ones. Cut a Birthday cake at 4,000 ft in the air, drop flowers on the sacred shrine, celebrate your Anniversary by sweeping her off her feet or propose your beloved high up in the air. Allow us to make it the most cherished day of your life.
- Juhu – Take off @ Pawan Hans
- Along the western coastline of Mumbai towards north
- Marine Drive
- Gateway of India, Colaba
- Navi Mumbai – DY Patil Stadium
- Marine Drive
- Powai, Vihar Lake, Andheri
- Madh Island, Aqsa Beach, Manori
- Along the western coastline of Mumbai
- Juhu – Land @ Pawan Hans
Tour Cost : 18750/- per person – Minimum 4 people (inclusive of taxes)
Tour Duration : 60 mins
- Helicopters / Choppers / Private Jets shown in the images are only for representation purpose and the real model will be disclosed while placing and confirming the booking.
- Our fleet has multiple aircraft’s however availability of a particular aircraft can only be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Helicopter flights are a combination of weight and time. It can carry limited weight and people. Both these entities are equally proportional. If all passengers average weight is more than less fuel has to be carried and if more flight time is required then no. of passengers have to be less or their average weight has to be less. We will take down all details then we take booking.
- We reserve the right to cancel the flight in case of technical slags. We will provide 100% refund in such cases.
- In case of 30 mins joy ride it’s difficult to always get allowance to fly towards south or north and pilots have to respect the instruction received from the main airport ATC. So to sum it up, you do get a 30 minute joy ride in any case but the south Mumbai tour could very well get converted into a north Mumbai joy-ride and vice-versa.